Authors

Name: Apollymi
∞ Site: DarkMagick.net
∞ Age: 30
∞ Location: Tallahassee, FL
∞ Characters: Bakura, Yami, Ryou
Name: Katsuko
∞ Site: The Asylum
∞ Age: 32
∞ Location: Tallahassee, FL
∞ Characters: Jounouchi, Malik, Marik

In the past...

∞ March 2006
∞ April 2006
∞ July 2006
∞ October 2006
∞ December 2006
∞ May 2010

Previously...

∞ Blood and Sacrifice Notes

Credits

Hosted by DarkMagick.net
Part of Endless Loop
Layout Images from JAnime
Layout Design by Katsuko

Help Out

 
 

Monday, March 13, 2006
Avarice note

 

Well, I thought I'd go ahead and mention here that Avarice Chapter Seven is almost ready to go. I need to rework a few things in the final part of the chapter before it can go live. This will be followed shortly by the epilogue.

Also, I'm going to take maybe a month off after the epilogue to gear up for Endear. Endear will be my last truly solo part of the EL saga, as I plan to assist ESM with the fourth chapter, Route 666.