Authors

Name: Apollymi
Site: DarkMagick.net
Age: 30
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Characters: Bakura, Yami, Ryou
Name: Katsuko
Site: The Asylum
Age: 32
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Characters: Jounouchi, Malik, Marik

In the past...

March 2006
April 2006
July 2006
October 2006
December 2006
May 2010

Previously...

Blood and Sacrifice Notes

Credits

Hosted by DarkMagick.net
Part of Endless Loop
Layout Images from JAnime
Layout Design by Katsuko

Help Out

 
 

Monday, March 13, 2006
Avarice note

 

Well, I thought I'd go ahead and mention here that Avarice Chapter Seven is almost ready to go. I need to rework a few things in the final part of the chapter before it can go live. This will be followed shortly by the epilogue.

Also, I'm going to take maybe a month off after the epilogue to gear up for Endear. Endear will be my last truly solo part of the EL saga, as I plan to assist ESM with the fourth chapter, Route 666.